Do you make videos? Do you like money and prizes?
If the answer is YES, then we want you!
WHO: NM ACT
WHAT: Video Challenge
Receive a $35 gift card for your video submission- one prize per household
Opens September 30, 2021
Closes November 30, 2021
Your video submission might take almost any form. A public service announcement? An animated cartoon? A video incorporating your own original music? An audio interview with a family member, or even a member of the general public? Some other format? You decide. Show us how smoking, chewing, or vaping has impacted your life.
WHERE: Submit your video to Trish@ChronicDiseaseNM.org
- No obscene photos, language, or nudity
- In addition to the video, certify that all content in the video is original and belongs to the entrant(s).
- Ensure that all submission information (e.g., names and signatures on the Official Photo/Video Release Form) are accurate.
- Verify that all team participants who are under 18 years of age have permission from parents or legal guardians to take part in the contest.
- Click HERE TO DOWNLOAD video release and parental permission forms.
- Maintain safe practices.
- Provide complete contact information by which the entrant(s) can be reached.
- Your prize will be mailed to you.
- Post a thumbnail (image) of your video on your Facebook or Instagram account, tag NM ACT’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/NewMexicoACT and use the hashtag #NMACTvideo2021.
- For more information and contest rules, please go to NewMexicoACT.org
2 minutes or less original video.
Open to individuals or teams of interested persons of any age in any part of the world!
Receive a $35 Gift Card for your video submission.