NM ACT Video Challenge
Receive a $35 Gift Card
for your video submission!
The New Mexico Allied Council on Tobacco
(NM ACT) invites you to submit a video on
“How Commercial Tobacco Has Impacted My Life”
Do you make videos? Do you like gift cards?
If the answer is YES, then we want you!
WHAT: Video Challenge
Receive a $35 gift card for your video submission- one prize per household
Your video submission might take almost any form. A public service announcement? An animated cartoon? A video incorporating your own original music? An audio interview with a family member, or even a member of the general public? Some other format? You decide. Show us how smoking, chewing, or vaping has impacted your life.
WHERE: Submit your video to Devona@ChronicDiseaseNM.org
- No obscene photos, language, or nudity
- In addition to the video, certify that all content in the video is original and belongs to the entrant(s).
- Ensure that all submission information (e.g., names and signatures on the Official Photo/Video Release Form) are accurate.
- Verify that all team participants who are under 18 years of age have permission from parents or legal guardians to take part in the contest.
- Click HERE TO DOWNLOAD video release and parental permission forms.
- Maintain safe practices.
- Provide complete contact information by which the entrant(s) can be reached.
- Your gift card will be mailed to you.
2 minutes or less original video.
Open to individuals or teams of interested persons of any age in any part of the world!
Receive a $35 Gift Card for your video submission.